Recreation Attendant - Marriott's Grande Vista Full-time JobFeb 2nd, 2024 at 14:37 Tourism & Restaurants Orlando 21 views Reference: qM7e57xb2vp
Where great benefits lead to a life fulfilled.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Where each associate at Marriott’s Grande Vista is offered great perks & incentives.
- Free On-Site Parking
- Uniform Laundering for Front Office, Engineering & Housekeeping Roles
- 40% discount at all Food & Beverage outlets on site
- Complimentary soft drinks during each shift
- Work shoe credit through shoes for crews 2x a year
- Company branded coat/jacket for outdoor & travel roles
- Hats/Sunscreen are provided as needed
- Bi-annual Team building events
- $5 per “way to go” name mention wisely card deposits
- Quarterly celebrations, Associate of the Month, Associate Appreciation Week
- Guest Survey Awards- if Dept Specific goals are met- up to $100 a month
Where you can make a difference.
Recreation Attendant Full-Time $17.50/hr
Shift: 4 days -10hr Shifts or 5 days -8hr Shifts
*Must work Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday*
- Speak in front of large groups of adults and children using a microphone.
- Promoting the resort's recreation activities and facilities to both children and adults (e.g., trivia contests, pool and outdoor games, and educational programs from food/beverage tastings to local storytelling)
- Will lead Aqua Fitness classes by headset- demonstrating the moves and getting the participants motivated
- Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, encouraging and registering guests for activities, maintaining equipment and facilitating activities.
- Ensure we are providing the best services to our guests, as a Recreation Attendant, your duties will entail interacting with guests with an engaging and friendly attitude
Where your skills help you make a difference.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Where we celebrate and cultivate connections.
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide was Recently Ranked #1 on the Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces!!
Follow us on social media!
- Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Twitter: @marriottVAC
At Marriott Vacations Worldwide (MVW), we make vacation dreams come true for travelers around the world. As a leader in leisure travel, we take pride in delivering meaningful moments while having fun and growing our skills—and you can too!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Not the right opportunity for you? Share this job with a friend or sign up for job alerts at https://careers.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/en-US/join