Painter Full-Time - Hyatt's Sunset Harbor Full-time JobJan 8th, 2024 at 15:06 Tourism & Restaurants Key West 41 views Reference: 7LDdwVJb1YK
Where great benefits lead to a life fulfilled.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401k Opportunities
- Travel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth & Development Opportunities
Where each associate at Hyatt’s Sunset Harbor is offered great perks & incentives.
- Free On-site Parking
- Discounted shoes through shoes for crews - 2x per year
- Quarterly celebrations, Associate Appreciation Week, Employee of the Quarter
Where you can make a difference
Painter/Maintenance Technician II
Shift: 1st/2nd Shift
- Primarily a focus on Painting at this time
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests
- Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues with little to no supervision
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines
- Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio). Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and shut-offs for buildings
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed
Where your skills help you make a difference.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Where we celebrate and cultivate connections.
- The company was recently ranked #1 on the Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces!!
Follow us on social media!
- Instagram: @hyattvacationsownership
- Facebook: Hyatt Vacations Ownership
This isn’t just a place for your next job; it’s the place for your career in hospitality. Where we all grow and succeed together. And we’re growing quickly. Become part of something special now, adding your talents to a tight-knit team making lives better through vacations.
The company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Not the right opportunity for you? Share this job with a friend or sign up for job alerts at https://www.hvocareers.com/join