Host/Hostess (Part-Time) Full-time JobMar 17th, 2023 at 17:21 Tourism & Restaurants Marco Island 16 views Reference: LkzPdy7aQro
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
What does MVW offer?
- Part-time (20+ hours per week) but will receive Full-time benefits offered – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k + more!
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Here are some amazing reasons to work with us:
- Uniform laundering
- Free Parking- On-Site & within 2 blocks of the resort
- Complimentary work shoes- once every 6 months pending job requirements
- 40% discount on-duty meals & 20% for off-duty meals
- Company Branded T-Shirts, Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats for all outside roles
- Company Branded jackets for all outside positions when needed
- Quarterly recognition & awards, Service Awards, Associate/Manager of the Quarter
- Monthly Birthday & Special Holiday Celebrations
Here’s how you’ll help make a difference:
3-4 Days/week, 6-8 hrs/shift and (Fri/Sat/Sun preferred)
- Greet guests and determine the number in their party.
- Seat guests by finding a clean, available table; pulling out chairs; placing clean/current menu in front of guest, etc.
- Guide guests through the dining rooms and provide any needed assistance.
- Move and arrange tables, chairs, and settings and organize seating for groups with special needs.
- Ensure place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is part of the standard place setting.
- Check menus to ensure they are current, clean, plentiful, and wrinkle-free.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well-being of guests.
What we ask:
- Associate is required to work a schedule that is consistently 20 + hours a week.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability!
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Follow us on Social Media!
- Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Twitter: @MarriottVAC
Our associates want more than fulfilling work. Like our Owners, Members, and guests around the world, they want fulfilling lives. Vacations expand our world to new places, new possibilities, new connections. Along the way, they help us discover our best selves. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a leading global vacation company. While our numbers tell some of the story, the heart of our success comes from the quality – and exceptional longevity – of our relationships with our associates and customers.