Front Desk Supervisor - Marriott's The Palms Full-time JobSep 11th, 2023 at 15:23 Tourism & Restaurants Orlando 29 views Reference: JAPdRgReGyO
Where great benefits lead to a life fulfilled.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Where each associate at Marriott’s The Palms is offered great perks & incentives.
- Free On-Site Parking
- Complimentary Water bottles & Gatorade for all associates
- OWC Associate Café access- offers associates lunch & a drink for $3.25
- Work shoe credit through shoes for crews 2x a year
- Company branded coat/jacket for all associates
- Hats/Sunscreen are provided as needed for those working outdoors
- $5 per “way to go” name mention wisely card deposits
- Quarterly celebrations, Associate/Leader of the Quarter, Associate Appreciation Week
- Guest Survey Awards- if Dept Specific goals are met- up to $100 a month
Where you can make a difference.
Front Desk Supervisor Full-Time $21.00/hr
- Supervise the front office staff to ensure excellent owner/guest services.
- Actively listen and respond positively to owner/guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific processes to resolve issues and delight owners and guests.
- Process all owner/guest check-ins while confirming reservations and villa/room assignments.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
Where your skills help you make a difference.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Where we celebrate and cultivate connections.
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide was Recently Ranked #4 on the Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces!!
Follow us on social media!
- Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Twitter: @marriottVAC
At Marriott Vacations Worldwide (MVW), we make vacation dreams come true for travelers around the world. As a leader in leisure travel, we take pride in delivering meaningful moments while having fun and growing our skills—and you can too!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Not the right opportunity for you? Share this job with a friend or sign up for job alerts at https://careers.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/en-US/join