Front Desk Agent - Hyatt's Beach House Resort Full-time JobAug 17th, 2023 at 10:10 Tourism & Restaurants Key West 78 views Reference: z3YaO7Naxql
Where great benefits lead to a life fulfilled.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401k Opportunities
- Travel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth & Development Opportunities
Where each associate at Beach House Resort is offered great perks & incentives.
- Free On-site Parking
- Discounted shoes through shoes for crews - 2x per year- For Engineering only
- Quarterly celebrations, Associate Appreciation Week, Employee of the Quarter
- Birthday Celebrations
- Discounted meals from a 3rd Party Vendor
Where you can make a difference
Front Desk Agent Full-Time $17.00/hr
Shift: 1st/2nd including weekends and holidays
- Interacting directly with Owners and guests from the time they arrive on property until they depart.
- Processing all guest arrivals and departures, and providing accurate information about the resort and surrounding area while delivering a personalized vacation experience for each Owner and guest.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
Where your skills help you make a difference.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Where we celebrate and cultivate connections.
- The company was recently ranked #4 on the Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces!!
Follow us on social media!
- Instagram: @hyattvacationsownership
- Facebook: Hyatt Vacations Ownership
This isn’t just a place for your next job; it’s the place for your career in hospitality. Where we all grow and succeed together. And we’re growing quickly. Become part of something special now, adding your talents to a tight-knit team making lives better through vacations.
The company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Not the right opportunity for you? Share this job with a friend or sign up for job alerts at https://www.hvocareers.com/join