Events Coordinator - Marriott's Grande Vista Full-time JobJan 22nd, 2024 at 16:35 Tourism & Restaurants Orlando 32 views Reference: joQeZ8vbpZV
Where great benefits lead to a life fulfilled.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Where each associate at Marriott’s Grande Vista is offered great perks & incentives.
- Free On-Site Parking
- 40% discount at all Food & Beverage outlets on site
- Complimentary soft drinks during each shift
- Work shoe credit through shoes for crews 2x a year
- Company branded coat/jacket for outdoor & travel roles
- Hats/Sunscreen are provided as needed
- Bi-annual Team building events
- $5 per “way to go” name mention wisely card deposits
- Quarterly celebrations, Associate of the Month, Associate Appreciation Week
- Guest Survey Awards- if Dept Specific goals are met- up to $100 a month
Where you can make a difference.
Events Coordinator Full-Time $21.00/hr
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests per company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Where your skills help you make a difference.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Where we celebrate and cultivate connections.
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide was Recently Ranked #1 on the Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces!!
Follow us on social media!
- Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Twitter: @marriottVAC
At Marriott Vacations Worldwide (MVW), we make vacation dreams come true for travelers around the world. As a leader in leisure travel, we take pride in delivering meaningful moments while having fun and growing our skills—and you can too!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Not the right opportunity for you? Share this job with a friend or sign up for job alerts at https://careers.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/en-US/join