Activities Supervisor - The Residences at Siesta Key Full-time JobNov 6th, 2023 at 15:03 Tourism & Restaurants Siesta Key 24 views Reference: oBDbD9ndl2E
Where great benefits lead to a life fulfilled.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401k Opportunities
- Travel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth & Development Opportunities
Where each associate at Hyatt’s The Residences at Siesta Key is offered great perks & incentives.
- Free, Covered On-site Parking
- Discounted shoes through shoes for crews - 2x per year
- Company branded jackets, t-shirts, hats & sunscreen provided for outdoor roles
- Water Tees provided for Activities/Beach Staff
- $ per “way to go” name mention
- Quarterly celebrations, Associate Appreciation Week, Employee of the Quarter & Year
- Birthday/Holiday Celebrations & Team Building Outings
Where you can make a difference.
Activities Supervisor Full-Time $21.60/hr
- Supervise the property Activities Staff.
- Encourage, recruit, register, and schedule guests to participate in recreation activities.
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
- Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities and activities.
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members.
- Observe activity in the recreational facility and respond appropriately in accordance with local operating procedure in the event of an emergency.
- Assist management in training, motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
Where your skills help you make a difference.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Where we celebrate and cultivate connections.
- The company was recently ranked #4 on the Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces!!
Follow us on social media!
- Instagram: @hyattvacationsownership
- Facebook: Hyatt Vacations Ownership
This isn’t just a place for your next job; it’s the place for your career in hospitality. Where we all grow and succeed together. And we’re growing quickly. Become part of something special now, adding your talents to a tight-knit team making lives better through vacations.
The company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Not the right opportunity for you? Share this job with a friend or sign up for job alerts at https://www.hvocareers.com/join